Friday, October 19, 2007

Restaurants in Charleston, SC

Charleston Seafood Report
Charleston SC has a variety of very high quality restaurants to choose from. Seafood is of course a staple of the local Charlestonians. Hanks Seafood Restaurant is my favorite. Delightfully lively atmosphere, satisfying cuisine and helpful, friendly professional service. Love it!

A Good Steak is Not Hard To Find
Charleston has a host of great steak restaurants. I personally don't think that cooking a tastey steak very difficult, and therefor the $40 price tag for a filet at some places seems too high. Having said that, the ambience of some Charleston restaurants can go a long way to making the steak dinner really a pleasant experience. I would rather eat downtown and pay 20% more for the food, than sit in a strip mall somewhere and feel like I got a good deal. Walking out of a restaurant into a big parking lot can be a bummer.

So, where do we find charm, high quality steak and fixin's as well as top-quality service? Hands down, it's got to be High Cotton on East Bay Street, Charleston, SC. This classic Charleston in plantation style is a winner.

No comments: